Last year was our first year hosting the OSLCars Awards and it was a huge success. Look below to see the winners of the awards for 2010.
Here are the 2nd Annual OSLCars Short Film Festival Rules and Regulations for 2012 - we really hope that every school will participate this year!
Rules and Regulations
- Each school/council is allowed to submit 1 ORIGINAL video
- The maximum length of the video is 4 minutes (including credits)
- Must be submitted on a DVD in a format that can be played in a standard DVD player
- Must be G Rated - We are leaders after all! If you would not show your grandparents then do not show us
OSLC is an inclusive and welcoming environment therefore, we will not tolerate any use of derogatory remarks with regards to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation or physical disability
The top 2 films in each the three categories videos will be shown.
- Best musical
- Best use of conference theme
- Best representation of your school
How to Enter
To be considered all videos must meet the requirements listed above and must be submitted NO LATER THAN October 31, 2012. We will only accept dvd’s by snail mail or Canada Post Express Mail. If you use Canada Post Express Mail please send us your tracking number so we know it is on the way.
OSLC Short Film Festival, 498 Moon Point Beach Drive, Orillia, ON, L3V 6H1
Below are the 2010 winners for the 1st Annual OSLCars!
Congratulations to all the winners! For other OSLC related videos please visit our Multimedia page.
OSLC Email Updates
Stay in the know year-round.